Finishing platform with ladder provides access to the wall.
Optional equipment with wind bracing which prevents tipping inwards. Climbing formwork is a special type formwork for vertical concrete
structures that rises with the building process. While relatively
complicated and costly, it can be an effective solution for
buildings that are either very repetitive in form (such as towers
or skyscrapers) or that require a seamless wall structure.
1.The lateral pressure is entirely supposed by the anchor system,
scaffolding is not needed during the construction;
2. A single pouring height can reach 6 meters, and the formwork can
move backward about 650mm;
3. High standard elements can be widely used;
4. The formwork can prop the finished concrete tightly to avoid
dislocation or leakage.
5. The suspended platform is convenient for removing the anchor
system and treating the concrete surface.
- Question: Are you manufacturer or trader?
- Answer: We are the munafacturer of SCAFFOLDINGS MATERIALS for
decade years. Our group company has 8 subsidiaries and 4 factories,
coveraged every scaffolding systems.
- Question: Where's your factory?
- Answer: Our factory is in Tianjin city (near Beijing) and Jiayu
city, Hubei Province, afforded enough production ability and
earlier delivery time.
- Question: Can we visit your factory?
- Answer: Warmly welcome. Once we have your schedule, we will arrange
the professional sales team to follow up your case.
- Question: Can you supply other scaffolding materials?
- Answer: Yes. All related scaffolding materials.
|uct name||Hydraulic climbing formwork|
|Product Usage||The climbing device is attached or supported on the concrete
structure by carrier, and when newly poured concrete is demolded,
the hydraulic cylinder or the hydraulic lifting jack is used as
driving force, and the climbing device climbs up by guide rail or
supporting rod as the climbing track. At present, hydraulic
cylinder is usually used as driving force in domestic for the
|Product Advantages||Installation is simple, stable, adapt to the scene and more|
Hydraulic Wall Construction Formwork Over the River Bridge Climbing